Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Entering New Territory

Oh yeah, that's right. I entered the 150's this morning, woot, woot!

I KNOW that I shouldn't depend upon my scale as much as I do. In fact, I have a mild obsession with it. I weigh in every morning. And every evening. And sometimes during the day. Yikes, that sounds worse than I make it out to be in my head. I may have some slight scale issues. But it feels so GOOD to see that number finally moving down! I feel like all of my hard work, and way too early mornings, are finally starting to pay off.

Ugh, speaking of early mornings, I slept in today. I felt so good, and yet so bad. I asked my husband to help me get out of bed, in fact, I asked him to kick me out of bed after my second alarm. I have to give him credit, he does a good job. He did just as I asked, but I told him to leave me alone, and that I would be up in just a minute. I promptly fell back asleep. And didn't wake up until I heard the morning cartoons come on when my almost 5 year old got up. Oops. I was supposed to ride the bike trainer out in the garage this morning. I AM going to make it to the pool this evening when my husband gets home though. I promise. I swear. I really do! I feel like celebrating my new lowest weight with a good swim. Strange, because I have never thought like this before. Celebrate with exercise? That's crazy talk! But maybe I am. Crazy that it. Some days, it sure feels like it!

1 comment: