Monday, January 2, 2012

159 Days

That might seem like a long time, but it's not. In fact, I am kind of freaking out about it. 159 days until the Boise Half Ironman. I have yet to register for it, that just seems like such a big commitment. It's one thing to SAY I'm going to do it, but it's another thing entirely to actually SIGN UP FOR the event! I will do it though, and by January 11th so that I don't' have to pay an increased fee. I'm just a procrastinator.

Every workout counts. Oh yeah, even with 159 days left, every single workout counts. I am sad when I miss a workout, or if my workout doesn't go as planned. I met with my trainer yesterday for what was supposed to be a swimming lesson. The pool was packed though, two people to a lane! So, we did weights instead. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun, but I was still bummed about the pool. To make up for it, I did 65 minutes on the bike, and a speed workout on the treadmill. I still missed getting int he pool(wow, never thought I would say THAT!!). I am incredibly sore today form it all. BUT, I still got on the bike trainer in my garage this morning for a 39 minute ride. I watched part of the 2011 world championship triathlon though. Such an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment