Monday, January 30, 2012

Today I am 30.


I got up this morning at 5:05am. Okay, I set my alarm for 5:05am, and grudgingly slithered out of bed at 5:16am. I didn't actually make it out the door until 5:40am though, after downing a cup of 2% milk and half a banana. I ran a new route this morning, well, half of it was new, and half of it was old. I needed to add an extra mile to my run, so I meandered a little differently today. I really like running through quiet neighborhoods early in the morning. I can hear my footfalls, and it's so relaxing. I ran slower than I anticipated, but that's okay. I kept my heartrate right around 150, until the last half mile or so when I had to get home before my husband left for work(though I got home exactly when he was supposed to leave, just to find him stepping out of the shower, running late). All in all, it was a good way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment