Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Running in the cold is....

COLD!! I felt like a polar bear this morning all bundled up in my winter running gear.


This is what I feel like when I run.....








But this is what others see.....
















The thing is, I don't care anymore. I used to be extremely self concious when I ran(and did anything else). I would only run in the dark, so passers by wouldn't see all the jiggle in my wiggle. Or the jaggle in my waggle. I've slowly become more comfortable with who I am though, and I know I am a good person. Who cares if I have an extra 10 pounds(okay, closer to 30) of extra fluff? If looks are that important, then you're not the kind of person I want to spend time with, and therefore your opinion is not allowed to intrude upon my life. Only positive thoughts and positive people are allowed, I have enough of my own negativity to want to add anymore from anyone else!

1 comment: