Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting back on track

Just in time for a road trip. This is definitely going to be a challenge! I am finally picking my lazy butt up and getting back on track with my training. I still have a little junk in my chest, but honestly, it doesn't really seem to affect me while i exercise, so I should be good.

The opportunity came up for me to go down and see a good friend while the kids are on spring break, so I decided to do it. It's a good 14 hour drive with a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a 17 month old, what am I thinking?!? I'm not bringing my bike, but I am bringing my running clothes, and I'll be able to do my strength training while I'm there because it doesn't really require any equipment. My dear friend has also agreed to let me invade her kitchen so that I am able to stay on track with our 100 day real food challenge. I'm packing a cooler with healthy foods for the kids and I to eat on the way down there so we won't have to eat any fast food. I'm so excited, and it makes it even better to have a friend to support me and encourage me while I am on a relaxing(hopefully) trip.

1 comment:

  1. It's doable! Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

    ReplyDelete